Anyone interested in AI would benefit from participating in this online seminar - facilitated by CitCom.ai partner RISE Research Institutes of Sweden - and are welcome to do so. Our focus are however on AI SMEs since they are the target group in the European Testing and Experimentation Facilities.
"AI as a Product – from Unregulated to Legal – get AI ready & Act now!"
Date: 21st March 2024
Location: Zoom (Invitation link received upon RSVP)
- Introduction to Citcom TEF at RISE by Petra Dalunde, Project lead
- AI as a product - from unregulated to legal
- Presentation of upcoming EU legislation and guidance on how to align AI systems with AI Act and Data Act, with interactive Q&A – led by Susanne Stenberg and Håkan Burden, Legal Experts at RISE Concluding remarks by Susanne, Håkan, and Petra
This Seminar is an opportunity to:
- Learn about the regulatory framework of your business
- Discuss how RISE TEF can support you in this critical transition
- We hope the Seminar will offer valuable insights into how to align your AI systems with the upcoming legal requirements effectively. You may share this invitation with others that you believe would benefit from this seminar.
Please, prepare questions regarding AI regulations.
Your participation will be instrumental in shaping a future where AI is not only innovative but also legally compliant. We look forward to welcoming you to this event on the 21st of March.
Does this sound interesting?